Sunday, March 18, 2012

A day in the life of my cat

When I have too much time on my hands you know it's your lucky day!  That's right, I created, just for you, a photo essay in which I reenact my favorite Zaphod moments.  Enjoy:

You never see the skeletons of cats in trees

Oh hey.  You were gone?
Who the fuck does that other cat think it is?


Meditation on shoes: a haiku

Busy day at work?
The smellier the better
Oh shoe! Marry me!


All in a day's work:

Keepin' tabs on Kitty Town
Making the rounds.


   In and out                      

Food critic.


Cat Nap!

Don't touch my belly
If you need me you know where to find me


Me-ow!


Animal Abuse

Why are you doing this?
I've never been unhappier.
I won't forget this.

3 comments:

  1. Very expressive. And a bit weird. Must be why I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Was someone else there taking your picture? I've never seen a photo of you like the food critic one before. Hilarious. Wish that I had been there. Also, that white leo is hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to be a contrarian, but I say you have seen a photo of me making that face before: you took it in your kitchen, on Cambronne Street I think. Unfortunately I can't post a photo in the comments, so check out your Facebook wall, I'll post it there. And yeah, my friend Casey took the photos for me, but if you come to town I promise you we will have equal amounts of fun. xoxox

      Delete