Sunday, November 13, 2011

Vessel video!

I have so much that I have been meaning to share, but unfortunately I've gotten kind of lax about updating lately.  So be prepared for a flurry of blog posts!  First off:  I was in a music video in October that I'm really proud of.  It was directed by Eryc Tramonn and produced by Rob Miller for their friends' band: Bad Lamps.  I had an amazing time shooting with these guys.  They have a crew of friends who've been collaborating for years on the side, and most of them are involved in the industry as well.  We shot this video over two days, in about four hours collective shooting time.  The coolest part was that the entire thing was shot on the new iPhone for a contest.  I'm really pleased with the quality, I had a great experience working with some really professional people, and I really like the song.  So enjoy!

Once again, I'm unable to embed it-one day I won't be so challenged.  But in the meantime here is the link:

http://youtu.be/DOx0PIqsplc

xoxox

2 comments:

  1. You can't force that, autochthonous. You wouldn't want me to sell out and create things just because my public demands it, would you?

    ReplyDelete