Friday, October 14, 2011

Traveling Boutique!!

I'm planning a pretty awesome blog post for the holiday season (which also happens to be my birthday season, FYI).  But this weekend I became compelled to give you all a little sneak peek.  So without further ado I give you:

the Nothing New Guide to Shopping: Chatty Cathy Goes Thrift Wild!
Okay, maybe that title is a bit much.  Whatever.

Anyway, I was leaving yoga on Sunday and saw a small moving van parked by the farmers market across the street, and had to go in.

What is this??
Who wouldn't want to shop here?  Well I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who wouldn't want to shop here.
 This adorable store is called Tin Box of Curious Artifacts (tra-vel-ing bou-tique).  They sell mainly vintage items, and a few new things.  I was so charmed I felt absolutely compelled to purchase something.  There was an old school Parcheesi game that particularly caught my eye, but in end these amazing Sophia Loren glasses came home with me.
Looking good.
Not that they're my prescription.  Not that I really need glasses.  Not that I'll wear them frequently.  $10 totally well spent.  Oh yeah, did I mention that Tin Box is very affordable?  All the clothes are in great condition, they're perfect for hipsters, and everything was priced surprisingly low.  If you see this store I urge you to check it out.  It's really cool.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think this is up my alley, but I would totally go to the farmers' market. I need to find some finger limes.

    ReplyDelete